Visitors should enter the ground floor lobby via the main entrance at 301 Water St. From the lobby, the second floor can be reached via stairs or elevator, where our receptionist can assist you with navigating the building.
- By DC Metro, take the green line to Navy Yard Metro station. From the M St entrance, it is an 8-minute walk to the Reservoir Center. For more information on using DC Metro check out WMATA Trip Planner.
- By bike, there are three Capital bikeshares close to the facility, located at 3rd & Tingley St. SE, 4th & M St SE, and 1st & N St SE.
- By car, there are three parking lots to choose from. The Yards Lot Q at 425 Tingey St SE (one block away), SP+ Parking at 1275 New Jersey Ave SE, and Colonial Parking at 300 M St SE.
What are the closest airports to the facility?
- Ronald Reagan Washington National Airport (DCA) is 5.4 miles away.
- Take the DC Metro yellow line
- Transfer at L’Enfant Plaza
- Take the green line to the Navy Yard Metro station.
- Dulles International Airport (IAD) is 32 miles away in Virginia.
- Take the Silverline Express shuttle to the Wiehle-Reston East Metro Station
- Take the DCMetro silver line
- Transfer at L’Enfant Plaza to take the green line to the Navy Yard Metro station.
- Baltimore Washington International Thurgood Marshall Airport (BWI) is 32 miles away in Maryland.
- Take the Amtrak or Marc train to Union Station
- Take the DC Metro red line
- Transfer at Gallery Place-Chinatown to take the green line to the Navy Yard Metro station.