Our mission is to build a group of early to mid-career water-passionate individuals that represent a cross-functional, diverse, and inclusive community to address local, national, and global water challenges. This community will pursue solutions in the water sector including, affordability, availability, water equity, climate change, pollution, public health, and inadequate investment in water infrastructure. This will be accomplished through regular events where creative ideas will be shared in a social environment.
Following the resounding success of our Fall Fun Clean-up, we are excited to get outdoors and give back to our community. Please join our Rising Water Professionals for our next event and happy hour!
- 14 July 2022 – Career Development Opportunities Panel as a Result of BIL
- 23 April 2022 – Park Clean-Up
- 10 February 2022 – Ice Skating & Happy Hour
- 6 November 2021 – Fall Fun River Clean-Up
- 8 December 2022 – Year -End Happy Hour