Frequently Asked Questions
What are the facility hours?
The Reservoir Center is open from 8am to 5pm EST Monday through Friday.
What are the facility COVID protocols?
We follow CDC and the DC Government guidelines, which currently encourage up-to-date vaccinations and masks if you are immunocompromised. We do not require self-testing before entering the facility, but if you wish to self-test prior to entry you can find local testing sites here. We also offer masks on site for your use.
How can I make a reservation?
Reservoir partners can fill out the Facility Request Form, after which you’ll receive a confirmation email from firstname.lastname@example.org.
If I’m not a partner, can I still make a reservation?
Yes, non-partners can still request a reservation however we ask that an existing Reservoir partner “sponsor” your request by sending an email to email@example.com acknowledging their awareness of your request. This allows us to extend the reach of Reservoir to our partners’ networks while also confirming that the Reservoir partner is aware of the relationship and utilization of Reservoir.
What is the cost to make a reservation?
There is no cost to reserve any of our office, conference, and event spaces.
Can I get a facility tour?
Yes! If you are in the DC area and want to check out our facility, feel free to fill out our Facility Request Form and indicate your interest in a facility tour specifically.
How do I access the building?
Our facilities team uses the Datawatch entrance system. Guests will be emailed information ahead of their visit to download a QR code to scan that will allow them to enter the building via tap access in the vestibule at the entrance of the building.
What are my transportation options to get to and from Reservoir?
- By DC Metro, take the green line to Navy Yard Metro station. From the M St entrance, it is an 8-minute walk to the Reservoir Center. For more information on using DC Metro check out WMATA Trip Planner.
- By bike, there are three Capital bikeshares close to the facility, located at 3rd & Tingley St. SE, 4th & M St SE, and 1st & N St SE.
- By car, there are three parking lots to choose from. The Yards Lot Q at 425 Tingey St SE (one block away), SP+ Parking at 1275 New Jersey Ave SE, and Colonial Parking at 300 M St SE.
What are the closest airports to the facility?
- Ronald Reagan Washington National Airport (DCA) is 5.4 miles away.
- Take the DC Metro yellow line
- Transfer at L’Enfant Plaza
- Take the green line to the Navy Yard Metro station.
- Dulles International Airport (IAD) is 32 miles away in Virginia.
- Take the Silverline Express shuttle to the Wiehle-Reston East Metro Station
- Take the DCMetro silver line
- Transfer at L’Enfant Plaza to take the green line to the Navy Yard Metro station.
- Baltimore Washington International Thurgood Marshall Airport (BWI) is 32 miles away in Maryland.
- Take the Amtrak or Marc train to Union Station
- Take the DC Metro red line
- Transfer at Gallery Place-Chinatown to take the green line to the Navy Yard Metro station.
What are the hotels in the area?
Thompson Hotel is located just around the corner from the Reservoir at
221 Tingey Street SE Washington, DC 20003.
Please enquire with our receptionist at firstname.lastname@example.org about using a special corporate discount code.
If I want to cater my event, do you have a list of preferred vendors?
We do not require that you use a certain caterer however we’d be happy to recommend a running list of caterers that we’ve worked with to date.
Please inquire with email@example.com for the most recent list.
For more information about the Reservoir Center, please email