- When you attend an event at the Reservoir Center, you enter an area where photography, audio and video recording may occur. By entering the event premises, you consent to such recording media and its release, publication, exhibition, and reproduction.
- The Reservoir Center’s collaboration space, including the hot desks, meeting rooms and events facilities, may only be used in support of the Reservoir Center mission. No other use is permitted unless approved in advance by the Reservoir Center.
- Individuals must always conduct themselves professionally and lawfully and be thoughtful and respectful of other users of the space. The Reservoir Center is an inclusive environment that encourages respect and tolerance of different viewpoints and perspectives. The Reservoir Center reserves the right to ask anyone who does not comply with these requirements to leave the facility.
- As an organization that promotes collaboration and the sharing of information, the Reservoir Center cannot and does not guarantee the privacy of any information discussed or shared within its facility. This includes information shared over the Guest Wi-Fi network.
- The Reservoir Center is a shared space to collaborate to solve the world’s water problems. At times these discussions may involve entities that have divergent interests or compete with each other as part of the water sector, including through trade associations. At no point are attendees of events held at the Reservoir Center to engage in anticompetitive or cartel behavior. This includes, but is not limited to, discussing competitively sensitive information or any items dealing with pricing, bidding, boycotts, production, or exclusionary or predatory practices. Anticompetitive conduct is counter to the mission of the Reservoir Center and it is prohibited under Xylem’s antitrust and competition policies. Violations may subject Xylem employees and partners of the Reservoir Center to potential civil, criminal, and administrative penalties.
- The Reservoir Center operates as a neutral space to generate ideas to solve the world’s water problems. In coming together to generate solutions to these tough and critical problems, we must not use this space to influence governmental decision making as the laws around these activities are nuanced. Accordingly, partners of the Reservoir Center and event attendees may not engage in lobbying activities while at the Reservoir Center. We consider lobbying activities to mean attempts by an individual or organization to influence decisions made by a government, and includes the preparation, research, background work, or planning for influencing such decisions.
- Individuals are responsible for their personal property and should remove all personal items when they depart the facility. The Reservoir Center does not accept responsibility for any property that is left at the facility. Illegal substances and firearms are not permitted in the facility.
- The Reservoir Center makes no representations or warranties about the condition of the facility. You acknowledge and agree that by using the facility you are doing so at your own risk. You assume all risk for any accidents, injury, property loss, or damage sustained or incurred as a result of your use of the facility. You further agree to release, waive, and hold harmless the Reservoir Center and Xylem Inc from any and all claims, actions, lawsuits, losses, or other liabilities whatsoever, whether in law or equity, that you or your successors, heirs, executors, or assigns may have now or hereafter against the Reservoir Center and Xylem Inc. The Reservoir Center is not responsible for the actions of other visitors who may also be using the facility.